How To Host a Swingers Party
Many people like the thought of hosting a swingers party. They can be great fun and the pace where many fantasies are acted out. But how do you actually go about putting one together? Here are a few tips that will make the event easier and guaranteed fun:
- Decide how many people you want to be there. Do you want it to be a large party or an intimate gathering? Do you want it to be just for couples or do you want to invite single people (men and / or women) as well?
- Find a venue. Most people would think of their home, but it should not be the only place to host a party. If your place is not sufficient, large enough, etc you could ask one of the other guests if they would be willing to host it. A hotel room is a good choice if the numbers are not going to be too great, but another alternative is a local swingers club. You could arrange for your group to all meet there.
- Find your guests. Unless you already know a lot of swingers, by far the easiest way to find your guests is online. Set up a profile on a swingers website such as Kasidie.com and list your event there. Then you can begin to contact other couples in your area who you think might be suitable.
- Insist on meeting everyone first. If your party is couples only you will be amazed how many single men will try to get an invitation by masquerading as a couple online. When they arrive at the party they will make an excuse for being alone such as "the wife is sick". Insist you meet the couple first, or at least talk to them on the phone – both of them – to ensure they're for real and who they say they are.
- Charge something. A small charge, paid to you in advance, is a great way to ensure people actually show up, as well as helping towards your hosting costs.
- Have condoms and lube available. It is normal for the host to provide these, although you can ask people also to bring their own.
- Have fun! Obviously this is the point of the party in the first place. However, to achieve this the most important thing to communicate to your guests is that no one is under any pressure to participate or do anything they are not altogether comfortable with. Even if you have met the guests beforehand there is no guarantee people will click in a way that makes them want to take things to a sexual level.
Hosting a swingers party does take a bit of effort and time to organize but the results can be well worth it. Even if it does not turn into an all-out orgy you may still make some new friends. There are many more people wanting to attend a party than are willing to organize one so your efforts will be well appreciated.