Video Marketing – The Unlocked Power of Video Marketing!
Video marketing has become a well known and viable way to get people attracted to you and visit your website. So why should you get into video marketing? Well let's break it down then we?
The unlocked power of video marketing!
- Social media websites, such as youtube, are visited more than one million times a day. That means that YouTube alone, gets one million hits a day! These visitors watch videos almost all day, trying to find out some interesting information that they can listen to rather than read.
- Youtube alone gets one million views, but what about other social media websites? There are tons of them out there such as dailymotion, and they get just as much hits a day as YouTube does. This possible amount of traffic is staggering and can increase your website traffic significantly.
- You do not need to be steven speilberg. We're not talking about a full fledged studio dedicated to your 3-5 minutes videos. We're talking just a simple camera, web came, or computer cam with a microphone. This is not state of the art equipment people, and most of these products are free to get.
- Video marketing is absolutely free. You can submit as many videos as you want, in fact, I recommend that you do! The more videos that you create, the more successful you will become on youtube. Statistically, video marketers with a high amount of videos get more web traffic than video marketers who have a low amount of videos.
- By simply making a free video, you'll be seen as an expert in your industry if you know how to do it. If you go onto YouTube and sign up, you can choose to be a guru! That's automatic guru status for you!
- Video marketing is the best way to get people to pay attention to you. Unlike writing, people pay attention to what you have to say if you made a video about it. That's the truth. More people listen to bloggers with podcasts more than they listen to bloggers with just text. It's a simple fact.
Video marketing is a great way to gain tons of traffic to your website, and it's totally free to do. So get out there, and start making some videos!