7 Keys to AutoResponder Success
The simplicity of adding AutoResponders to your overall marketing and web strategy is one of the best available ways to boost your online sales.
As an online marketer, you realize that building and managing a targeted list of prospects for your offer is the life-blood of your business. Adding AutoResponders to your online marketing strategy helps you develop a loyal following of contacts that you can market to over and over again.
Here are 7 keys to helping you get the most out of your AutoResponder campaigns:
1) Subscription Forms: Be sure to add subscription forms to your own websites. (If you do not have your own web site, get one!) Adding AutoResponder subscription forms to your own web site helps you capture valuable information from site visitors that otherwise may leave your site without taking the desired action.
2) Add Value: Offer something of real value to your subscribers in exchange for them giving you their contact information. This can be a free report, a free download, a coupon, or discount.
3) Backup Your Lists: Backup your subscriber lists regularly. The last thing you need is to lose your list of prospects! This AutoResponder list is your gold mine. Protect it.
4) Personalize Messages: Personalize your AutoResponder messages by inserting your prospects' name, email, and other relevant information you have collected from them.
5) Target Your List: Target your list even further by collecting more detailed information such as their phone number, address, etc. Add custom fields to your subscription forms to fine-tune your targeting even further.
6) Focus On Lead Generation: Focus your advertising on directing prospects to your capture pages or your website that has a subscription form. By focusing on lead generation, you can build a valuable list then follow up with your prospect lists over and over again. This will dramatically increase your success rate.
7) Be Responsible: Manage your prospects responsibly. By sending relevant benefits and building credibility with your subscribers, you can reasonably expect your subscribers to stay with you longer. Some of my sales have come from subscribers that had been receiving my messages for more than two years!
By following these 7 simple guidelines, you can help assure yourself of success when using AutoResponders.
The value of a targeted and well-managed list of subscribers can not be overstated. Successful online marketers realize that their profits are truly in the list. This is why you see so many online marketers adopting AutoResponders and list building techniques to build their businesses.