How to use the Yoast SEO plugin
If you’re looking to improve your rankings in search engines, the Yoast SEO plugin is designed to help optimize every piece of information on your site. From text, alt tags, meta descriptions, etc. Yoast will walk you through the steps of optimizing pages. It ranks your progress on a scale from “Red”, “Yellow”, “Green”. The objective is to optimize all you pages into the “Green”.
Lets Get Started With Yoast SEO
- Go to Plugins>Add New> Search “Yoast SEO“
- Install and Activate the plugin
- Click settings and use the configuration wizard to set up your website’s basic SEO
- Find a page to edit on your website and scroll to the bottom and follow the plugins instructions
Now the hard part is over. There is not much of a learning curve with this plugin. For more infomation, feel free to Contact Us.
Do you think we missed something? Contact us with suggested edits and get a Dofollow link to one of your websites as credit! Thank you.
Some common questions:
- How long does a website take to rank in Google? It may take 6 months to rank a website
- Do I have to use the paid version? No
- Will this effect my loading speed? No
Have a question? Contact Us